Give me 8 weeks and I’ll help you get there.
Introducing the 8-Week Restore Your Gut Health program—the only program designed to help you rehabilitate your gut and reclaim the life you deserve.
I know you’ve been waiting for…
Some miracle to fix your painful bloating, food intolerances, constipation or diarrhea, and stomach upset on a daily basis.
An answer to your constant exhaustion, bloating and out of whack hormones.
Someone to show you that it IS possible to lose those accidental pounds.
The chance to feel normal again, like you used to feel before stress, poor food choices and…well, life…got in the way.
The problem is:
Miracle cures and quick fixes? They don’t work long-term. Ever. Especially when it comes to the health of your body’s second brain—your gut.
So what DOES work?
My 8-week gut health plan that’s designed around the concept of bio-individuality. Translation? I know there’s no one magic cure for anyone…especially when it comes to your gut health.
That’s why I’ve designed a program to help you learn which foods SERVE your unique body and which foods HARM your unique body…because believe it or not, just because it’s “healthy,” doesn’t mean it’s the right food for YOU and your life stage. Your reaction to food will vary according to your hormones.
For example—those hard-boiled eggs you love?
Could be the source of your loose stools.
That green roughage you’ve been throwing in your smoothies could be creating your pain?
Could be the reason your stomach is always in cramp mode.
Those powdered “health” drinks?
Could be loading your body up with harmful bacteria and chemicals.
But don’t worry…I have the solution for you.
The best part?
It’s all inside this one phenomenal program.
So, if you’re ready to:
- Restore your gut health and boost your immune system
- Become the master of your unique healthy blueprint
- Figure out which foods fuel your body and which foods wreak havoc on your body
- Nourish your body with whole, seasonal foods and push out the pesky toxins that have left you with extra pounds and cellulite
- Combat fatigue and access a completely natural source of energy you haven’t experienced since you were a child
- Eliminate food allergies that you probably don’t even know you suffer from
- Feel alive again and ready to take on the world
… then welcome home.
I’m Trish Tucker-May UK Nutritionist of the year and a proud graduate of the Nutritional Healing Foundation. I help busy mum’s overcome digestive issues. I use practical wholefood recipes, natural remedies and ancient wisdom so you can get your sparkle back and live life to the full.
Once upon a time, I took the bait, too. I bought every health book out there, watched all the shows, and spent hours on the Internet researching the right foods for my body.
What I discovered is that there IS no “right” food! We are all different and have unique nutritional needs.
And that’s what I’m here to prove to you over the course of 8 jam-packed weeks.
Did you know that the health of your gut will make or break your overall health?
You heard me right—if your gut health is wonky, every system and organ in your body is going to be just as shaky.
Chronic health issues??
Yep…you can most likely chalk that all up to poor gut health.
All of these symptoms are your body’s way of telling you it’s time for a change.
So let’s do this. Together.
Here’s a peek at what’s inside this program:
- 4 bi-weekly, jam-packed eBooks overflowing with every piece of information you need to get the results your body craves—think of it as the ultimate go-to resource guide for your gut!
- A mouth-watering Recipe Guide packed with over 59 chef-approved food and drink recipes to keep you nourished, satisfied and toxin-free!
- 8-Weeks of suggested meals to make gut rebuilding easy as 1-2-3. for the entire 2-month period—yes, you heard that right—no need to plan for 8 weeks (go ahead and take a deep breath)! I made life easy for you.
- 8 Shopping lists to make your trips to the supermarket 110% hassle-free!
- Weekly support from yours truly—I’m here to make sure you succeed!
- Handouts with simple reminders for your gut health journey
- A Food Diary so that you can reflect on how your meals make you feel and unleash your maximum potential!
- A juicing guide to get you started and juicing delicious recipes your whole family will love
I know you’re probably thinking:
There is no way that all of my symptoms can be chalked up to poor gut health…
Short answer: Maybe not.
Long answer: But it’s a really good start, especially when you consider these truths:
- 70 million people suffer from digestive issues.
- An estimated 15 million people in the UK and Australia have food allergies…whether they realize it or not (and most don’t).
- Your gut health makes up 70% of your immune system; therefore, if your immune system is chronically compromised, it’s likely due to poor gut health.
- You gut is referred to as your body’s second brain—if that’s not enough to convince you of its importance, I don’t know what is.
- Poor gut health causes auto-immune diseases, hormonal imbalance, mental illness, diabetes, weight gain, skin issues and countless other problematic conditions.
- Once you rebuild the health of your gut, you’ll look and feel like a brand new person.
That’s what makes this program so different.
This 8-week adventure teaches you how to eat foods that are healthy and delicious but that also SERVE your body… and you’ll never have to count a single calorie.
Instead, you’ll learn how to effortlessly meet your health goals over an 8-week period.
The outcome? A new, healthier, happier you.
This is more than a strategy; it’s a movement. A revolution.
You’re about to embark on a life-changing experience, because you’re about to ditch the “miracle cure mentality” forever.
In 8 weeks, you’ll discover:
- YOUR unique health blueprint
- How to make over 59 delicious, wholesome meals for breakfast, lunches, dinners and snacks
- The exact daily protocol you should be following so that you’ll recharge your cells and beautify your body
- Real life self-care strategies for putting yourself FIRST that will rid your body of toxins and nourish body, mind and soul
- Everything you ever wanted to know about bacteria, including how to fill your gut up with the good guys and stop the bad guys
- All about the elimination diet and how to uncover which food allergies are plaguing your bod
- How to give your kitchen a necessary face lift so you’re not tempted to revert back to your old lifestyle and can stay on track towards your goals
- The exact steps, week by week, that will help you achieve long-lasting results
- Tactics for crowding out the bad stuff, so you can bring in yummy foods to replace them – no deprivation here!
- Easy ways to order healthy everywhere, including your favourite restaurant
- How to combine food groups for maximum nutrient assimilation and minimal digestive upset
- And so much more
You need to know my amazing story
By my 12th emergency visit to A&E I knew something had to change. I had over a dozen visits to hospital as an adult. But 12 times in less than 6 months was beyond serious. I was heavily reliant on a big range of medication for asthma and allergies. I carried 3 types of puffers, anti-histamines and an EpiPen for emergency adrenaline. The medications I was taking for pain, hay fever, allergies, asthma, and regular bouts of bronchitis were no longer working.
My life was being threatened by a silent killer.
My breathing was difficult, and I never knew what was going to trigger the next anaphylaxis. The asthma was getting worse. I had daily headaches.
I was very worried about the unwanted side effects of anabolic steroids on my body. I had 32 years of medications. 32 years of colds, flu, bronchitis, wheeziness, and sneezing.
My body had gone way past whispering that things were out of balance. My body was shouting.
My world was saved by a terrific nutritionist here in the UK.
Nutrition is how I transformed my life from a sickly, asthmatic, and highly allergic young woman to a healthy and thriving, medication free, fifty-year-old woman. I am fitter, stronger and healthier than I have ever been.
I was looking for more than a quick fix. I wanted to make lifelong changes.
Having kids late in life plus running a successful wreaked havoc with my hormones.
Menopause came early for me because I was exhausted and struggling with overwhelm.
Running my business in 2 countries and home schooling 2 young children came at a cost.
I was losing sleep, I was drinking way too much red wine. I was frazzled and drained.
My headaches were back and a rash came out all over my shoulders.
My nightly drinking, constant stress, rambunctious, energetic and creatively loud young boys meant my hormones were all out of balance.
My self-esteem hit rock bottom. I felt like I had come so far in my journey, but I was right back where I was 18 years ago. My stomach was twisted in knots. My jaw and teeth were aching night and day. I was waking up 3 times a night. I would have a headache at night and wake up with a stiff neck and shoulder pain. A was irritated by the slightest advance from my husband.
Welcome to the world of menopause.
I felt ugly, unattractive, frazzled, old and past my sell by date. I thought this was the end of joyful living and fun. My libido was non-existent. In fact any advance from my husband would leave me irritated and feeling ugly. Then I would feel guilty for not being a better wife.
But this time it was different. I had the knowledge and the tools.
I went back to the same simple lifestyle changes I used 18 years ago. What worked for me then worked again for my hormones. Resetting and focusing on my gut health quickly balanced my hormones and my liver.
I know what works and I know these lifestyle changes will work for you.
The gut healing signature system I have created from years of my own struggles and years of research. This is a well tried and tested solution for many different health problems. I specifically help women who are struggling with overwhelm and think they have tried everything.
I help you make lifestyle changes to your habits and the areas that are holding you back from feeling vibrant and beautiful. I know this has worked for my allergies and for my menopause. I know it can work for you too.
I was always interested in health, but when I graduated as a nutritionist, I wanted to create a program that would help people take small steps towards lifelong, sustainable changes.
If you’re feeling confused about what to eat or how to actually feel good again like you’re meant to feel, then this is the program for you.
But, fair warning: it’s about so much more than just what’s on your plate.
I’ll teach you how to become a healthy person in a completely different way. These tools, tactics, and resources are designed to help you reduce stress, achieve your goals, live a healthier life, and learn how to balance everything that fills up your crazy schedule.
These are the same tools that work for me, and my clients. So I know they’ll work for you, too.
Don’t spend another ounce of energy thinking about when or what to eat.
This program guarantees results AND takes the headache out of “What should I eat today?”
It’s time to get your energy, your gut, your body, and your life back.
So take the first step.
Start feeling your best today. Glow from the inside out.
Feel outstanding no matter how busy your life is, because you deserve to feel incredible with every breath.
I promise you this:
You will not starve.
You will not be deprived.
You will thrive.
No more diets. No more confusion. No more miracle cures.
No more wondering which foods are right for you.
Just a simple, 8-week program delivered straight to you.
Here is what clients say about this program:
“I could not believe how amazing I felt after 2 weeks. I had no idea grains were making me so tired and bloated. I had no energy. I was eating sugar and could not give it up. I started this program and wrote in my food diary daily. I had a ah-ha moment when I ate oatmeal and felt exhausted. Since I gave up grains, no more rumbling in my stomach. Thank you. Thank you.”
“I have felt nourished for the first time in years. I have not felt hungry and I am surprised that the weight has fallen off so quickly. I am sleeping better, feeling better and feeling happier”
“Thank you, Trish, I have felt supported and far less confused about what to eat. I feel better in myself and more confident now that I am not rushing to the loo all the time. I feel far less grumpy and anxious. I am calmer with my kids and have more energy to keep up with their demands. I would highly recommend this program to all women over 40 as I know this has been life changing for me”
It’s time. Invest in yourself and finally learn how to:
- Prepare wholesome and delicious meals for the whole family
- Fill your body up with the right foods
- Show your body’s “second brain” some serious love so it can love you back in every way
- Reboot your cells, recharge your organs and revitalize your life
- Become the best version of YOU
I can help you
- Awaken Your Mind & Body to the Innate Power of Healing
- Rewind the Clock to Repair Past Damage & Breaking Bad Habits
- Restore Balance for Hormones and Digestion
- Achieve Vibrant Health and Accelerated Healing
- Transform into Abundant Self Love and Radiant Feminine Energy
Ladies, if your gut health is out of balance, every system and organ in your body is going to be just as shaky and the menopause will be difficult.
Chronic health issues??
You can most likely chalk that all up to poor gut health and a difficult journey through the menopause.
All of these symptoms are your body’s way of telling you it’s time for a change.
Are you ready? Let’s go.
“ For years I had acid reflux after I ate. I tried everything. I felt hopeless. I was scared to eat. I started doing this program and within 6 weeks, I felt like a new person. I learned how to properly combine my foods. I learned about cultured foods and my body is changing. I am so blessed. I am so thankful. I would not be here without you.”
“I was gaining weight and yet I was not eating too much food. I could not figure out what was wrong. I thought I was eating healthy but realized I was eating foods that were not right for my body. I learned about probiotics and cultured foods. I also learned I needed to change the way I reacted to stress and this program helped me. I am grateful to have my life back.”
Read more testimonials here https://www.trishtuckermay.com/testimonials/
You don’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home to join this e-course!
Interested in extra support?
Contact me for more info about 1:1 coaching to support you throughout this program or in making sustainable changes that will help you reach your health goals.
I am super excited for you to join me.
Let’s get this adventure started!
Trish Tucker May
UK Nutritionist of the year.