Aloe Vera – Why so Special?
Aloe vera juice is packed with vitamins A, C, E, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12 and folic acid. It’s also rich in minerals like calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, selenium and potassium.
Amazing Uses for Aloe Vera – Always have a plant in your home.
- Take the sting or itch out of insect bites.
- Swab over blisters for quick relief, grab an ice cube tray, fill with aloe gel, and freeze. Pop them out and store in a freezer safe container. “These little frosty fellows are great after too much sun exposure, run-ins with your stove.
- Use instead of a skin care toner. FOR ALL AGES!
- Use pure aloe as the perfect shaving lotion. You can use it on its own, or combine with other nourishing ingredients for a more luxe (but still DIY) product
- When bad breath hits, drink up to 1/4 cup pure aloe vera gel dissolved in a 1/2 cup of water or apple juice.
- Prevent and treat spots and pimples.
- Massage into face and let sit for a few minutes before rinsing
- Prevent scarring and stretch marks.
- Brighten skin. Aloe can decrease pigmentation and dark spots.
- Remove eye makeup, you squeeze a dollop of pure aloe gel onto a cotton ball and swipe away the day for a simple and effective alternative.
- Drink aloe vera juice to relieve gastrointestinal disorders like indigestion.
- Reduce symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome including bloating and discomfort.
- Take aloe orally to relieve heartburn, arthritis and rheumatism pain.
- Drink to lower blood sugar levels—especially for diabetics. Add to a smoothie each day.
- Excellent for digestion.
- Aloe vera is packed full of immune-boosting polysaccharides which help the immune system to behave properly.
- Treat burns from minor mishaps in the kitchen. There is a cooling effect instantly.
- For more major kitchen mishaps like a scald, mix some aloe gel and vitamin E oil into a little jar for a homemade burn healer.
- Banish black and blue bruises by rubbing aloe into your skin.
- Soothe and heal sunburns the feel-good way. Aloe contains cooling properties similar to menthol.
EXFOLIATING FOOT RUB
- half cup of oatmeal
- half cup of corn meal
- four tbsp. of aloe vera gel
- tablespoon of coconut oil
EXFOLIATING SKIN RUB
- Mix together two tbsp. of aloe vera,
- 2 tbsp. of organic brown sugar.
- 1 tsp. of organic lemon juice or apple cider vinager
- 1tbsp. Organic honey and if skin is a little stubborn add coconut oil too.
Cleansing Face Mask
- Mix 1 Tbsp aloe vera gel with
- 1 tsp almond milk
- 1 tsp lemon or cider vinager
- 1 tsp of coconut oil
Have you heard about our mobile juicing bars?
Our professionally managed, passionately run, and eye catching Juice Bars can be found at festivals and events throughout the UK and Australia.
With 25 years of experience in the catering industry – from the hustle and bustle of larger festivals to more intimate corporate events – our qualified and enthusiastic team provides a fun healthy entertaining service whatever the occasion.
Download the voucher and visit one of our Juice Bars this summer.
See you there soon!