Get your health back on track with an award winning Nutritionist Trish Tucker May
Are you struggling with
- Digestive disorders
Do you want to sleep better, lose weight, reduce medication, feel happier and have more energy? Perhaps you have been recently diagnosed with a chronic illness and you don’t know where to start. Trish Tucker May will help you achieve your health goals.
Trish helps you understand the link between lifestyle, nutrition, stress, hormones, sleep and your current symptoms. She does this by:
- Looking into your family history and using it to empower you and give you the information, tools and hope that you can achieve specific health goals or relieve certain symptoms
- Uncovering food intolerance, inflammation triggers and allergies.
- Looking at you as an individual. There is no standard diet that fits all and there is also rarely just one root cause of a problem.
- Exploring how you eat… not just what you eat
What is Nutritional Therapy?
Nutritional Therapy takes into consideration food and lifestyle elements that create an ideal environment for the body to heal. Working with each individual, a nutritionist identifies areas of imbalance and how these may contribute to an individual’s symptoms and health concerns.
Nutritional Therapy is recognised as a complementary medicine and is relevant for individuals with chronic conditions, as well as those looking for support to enhance their health and wellbeing.
Each person is considered unique and a range of recommendation are made to enhance the persons wellbeing. Family history, diet and lifestyle factors are analysed before recommendations are made. Nutritionist work alongside medical professionals and will communicate with other healthcare professionals involved in the client’s care to explain any nutritional therapy programme that has been provided.
Benefits of working with nutritionist Trish Tucker May:
These days there is such an abundance of information, and a lot of it is contradictory. The problem now is knowing what’s true and what right for you.
There’s no doubt, when you work with Trish Tucker May it will be transforming. She works with her clients to set health goals and offers accountability. Working as a nutritionist in Gloucestershire she offers those living within a radius of 50 miles the opportunity to sit down face-to-face together. She’ll also go as far as a pantry clean out with you and help you understand food labels. She’ll work with you to create personalised meal plans (food with amazing tastes) and food that helps you achieve your goals and prevent chronic disease.
Qualifications, Associations and Experience
Trish Tucker-May is an award-winning, certified Nutritionist in Gloucester. Trish is a Naturopath, Aromatherapist and Health Coach. Trish founded a mobile juice business in the UK and Australia called Passion 4 Juice Ltd. She is the winner of Total Wellness Club’s Nutritionist GEM award 2018.
Trish Tucker-May inspires with her juicing and whole food recipes. Her toolkit includes essential oils, fermented foods, ancient healing techniques and decades of practical experience.
How Trish Tucker May Works
Trish Tucker May is a nutritionist in Gloucestershire. She uses a combination of modern science testing, natural healing, supplements and ancient healing techniques, allergy, microbiological and biogenetic testing.
Trish will guide you to have more energy and feel better by eliminating the foods and lifestyle choices that are making you unwell. She will give you strategies for creating incremental and lasting changes to your lifestyle so your habits support your health and fitness goals and create recipes and meal plans to help you kick start your nutritional plan.
- Consultations – based on your budget and your needs. Skype, phone, Zoom or face to face.
- Packages to help you achieve your goals – weekly and monthly coaching sessions until you succeed!
- Practical meal plans, shopping lists and elimination protocols.
- Food allergy, Candida, parasite blood and stool tests.
- Live blood analysis.
- Work with you and your GP to help you understand test results.
- Fermentation, juicing and essential oil workshops near you.
- VIP Facebook Group for community and like-minded connection and ongoing support join here https://www.facebook.com/groups/154175528467421/about/
A detailed questionnaire is emailed prior to the initial consultation.
The initial consultation which lasts between 60 – 90 minutes reviews the participants responses and sets up the program plan.
All meal plans and exercise plans (if required) are generated and emailed.
Accountability check in meetings/calls are created to fit into participants schedule.
First consultation is on special offer book here https://trishtuckermaycalendar.as.me/
Subscribe to Trish’s You Tube Channel for inspiration and easy recipes.