Trish Tucker May runs a series of workshops throughout the year. The best way to keep in touch with the programs on offer is to sign up to the newsletter. Trish Tucker May travels and runs nutrition workshops in Australia in January through to May.
Workshops are usually for small groups of people. They can be held in your home, gym. village hall, hotel, yoga studio or other bespoke venues.
Contact Trish on email@example.com to discuss your training requirements.
Various workshop topics include:
- Over 50 and Feeling Fabulous
- Better sleep, more energy, less overwhelm
- Healthy, happy kids
- Women’s discover wellness days
- Fermentation and juicing for beginners
- Detox your home
- Introduction to natural healing and essential oils
Discover wellness with essential oils.
How would you like to wake up with enthusiasm every day?
- How would you like to maintain your energy levels throughout the day?
- Do you wish you knew what lifestyle choices will give you more energy, health and joy for life?
- Are you ready to transform your health and vitality so you can do the things you love and enjoy?
- Would you like to know how to remove harmful chemicals from your kitchen and bathroom?
- Do you wish you knew how to support your children with strategies to reduce stress and overwhelm?
Join us for this unique opportunity to spend an afternoon fully immersed in all things healthy.
It is your chance to treat yourself. The goal of this wellness afternoon is simple — To learn how to listen to your body and reclaim your energy. You will leave with practical ways that will help you with more energy and healthy living.
Make time in your diary today and be prepared to leave looking and feeling like a different person.
We bring together experienced wellness practitioners, for an afternoon of nourishing snacks, words of wisdom, proven techniques, and profoundly practical self-care rituals.
What you will learn:
- How your lifestyle choices affect your energy levels and overall wellbeing.
- How you can choose self-care techniques, so you have all the energy and vitality to enjoy life and do the things you want to do.
- Discover the power of cleansing and restoring the gut health. Recipes that you will absolutely love and transform your life.
- How essential oils can help you feel more energised, sleep better, relieve pain and inflammation and much more.
- Practical self-care rituals and mini meditations that you can incorporate into your life immediately,
- Learn about zero tox and zero waste cleaning and keeping your home environment clear of toxins and
- Much, much more…
About your presenters.
Trish Tucker May
Recently awarded UK’s Nutritionist of the Year, Trish has specialist and in-depth knowledge of nutrition, motivation and healing. She has worked in Europe, Australia and the UK. She has 37 years experience juicing and creating healthy food. She has overcome asthma and severe allergies using natural solutions.
Trish helps people find the energy, enthusiasm and passion to refresh and revitalise their approach to health and wellness, including how to set priorities and make healthier decisions.
Passionate about everything she does, Trish has put her ideals and strategies to the test with many different clients. Trish specialises in elimination diets, hormonal issues, weight loss, detoxing your home and healing using natural remedies.
Other workshop topics that may interest you:
Develop your own wellness toolkit
All participants will receive a FREE recipe book designed to improve energy and help with weight loss + PLUS a free essential oil bottle designed for relaxation and improved sleep Learn about the practical tools in the Nutritionists.
Green Cleaning and Detox Your Home
Join us as we share our best Green Cleaning tips and tricks with you this week! We will cover the kitchen, the bathroom and everything in between! Get ready to save money, the environment and improve your health, one spray of your all purpose cleaner at a time!
Back to School and Kids Health Healthy
Family and kids – – the top oils every household needs for natural health and well-being. Support kids at every age. Help with calm moods, focused energy and effective first aid. In our home, doTERRA Essential Oils provide us with safe, natural alternatives to chemical and pharmaceutical products; learn more and enjoy a relaxed class.
Healthy Mum, Healthy Baby
Cleanse, Restore, Renew your Energy Levels
Menopause Naturally 3 day Retreat
1 Day Energy Retreat
How would you like to wake up and approach each day with energy and maintain it throughout the day?
Do you wish you knew what foods will give you more energy?
Are you ready to transform your health and vitality so you can do the things you love and enjoy?
Well I have some good news as I am hosting a one-day retreat and I would love for you to come along and learn about nourishing your body naturally.
One-Day Retreat is your opportunity to spend a day fully immersed in all things healthy. It is your chance to treat yourself. The goal of this workshop is simple — To learn how to listen to your body and reclaim your energy. You will leave with a personalised template that will help you with weight loss, energy and healthy living. Come and join us for a day and be prepared to leave looking and feeling like a different person.
Join us for a day of nourishing organic food, healing juices and profoundly practical self-care rituals.
What you will learn:
- How your food and lifestyle choices affect your energy levels,
- How you can take charge of your own health easily,
- How you can choose and prepare the right foods, so you have all the energy and vitality to enjoy life and do the things you want to do,
- Discover the power of healing juices that you will absolutely love and transform your life,
- How to identify the good and bad when it comes to food and how to consistently make good choices,
- The key ingredients of healing foods and how to effortlessly incorporate them into your diet,
- Practical self-care rituals that you can incorporate into your life immediately,
- Learn how to replace your medicine cabinet with natural alternatives, and
- Much, much more…
- A full day of inspiration, learning, guidance, fun and gentle Tai Chi movement. This is not difficult exercise – if you can stand and breathe you can learn Tai Chi.
- Freshly prepared, delicious organic food from morning green juice, through lunch and healthy organic snacks. the food for this retreat is grown locally and picked fresh.
- A free recipe book, elimination plan and recipes used on the day
- Free membership to Joe’s tai Chi and Movement Facebook Group. Free membership to the Juice, Nourish, Detox, Heal Facebook group hosted by Trish.
- A jar of sauerkraut that you will enjoy learning to make yourself. Fermentation recipes will be included.
- No matter where you are on your health journey, this session will provide valuable insights and lessons.
I look forward to having you be a guest on this amazing and fun filled day.
About the venue and how to get there:
Flanesford, is a 14th century monastery, that has been lovingly converted into beautiful self-catered cottages and apartments.
Nestled in the beautiful Wye Valley, Flanesford is surrounded by breath-taking scenery. Overlooked by the historic Goodrich Castle, Kerne Bridge and adjacent to the River Wye.
The venue is easy accessible from Cardiff, Bristol, Birmingham, Gloucester and Cheltenham. There is accommodation nearby and at the venue.
On arrival at 9.45 am you will be welcomed with an energising organic juice and energy shot.
10am Welcome session, getting to know each other. Trish and Joe will share their story of their personal story and healing journey. We will establish group goals and share with the philosophy of creating an environment where the body can restore health and ideal weight.
11:00 – 1pm Tai Chi for busy people. This is a very gentle movement session based on easy Tai Chi moves – suitable for all levels. If you can stand and breathe you can do this movement.
1:00 – 2.00 pm Organic fermented, raw and energising lunch buffet – a delightful spread of sweet and savoury plus all the recipes of each dish.
2:00pm – 4:00pm An introduction to the power of fermented foods. You will learn about kombucha, sauerkraut and kimchi. How these foods seal and heal the gut and how they can be used as natural probiotics to boost your energy and immune system.
4:00pm Coaching session designed to create an elimination protocol and establish foods that will be causing weight issues, pain and inflammation. This is a chance to create your own personalised road map. We will combine powerful affirmations with a personalised plan to help you achieve your health goals.
5:00pm Closing session
By the end of our day together you will:
- Know how you can enrich your life with practical self-care strategies to combat pain and improve your energy.
- Learn about the health benefits of whole foods, fermented foods, juices and smoothies.
- Learn simple tools and strategies you can implement as soon as you return home to improve your health and life experience.
- Understand the importance of food and movement as a powerful health and abundance.
- Have tasted and enjoyed some amazingly delicious and beautiful food, snacks and drinks, and felt their energising effects.
- Be inspired and clear on how to make some lasting changes to your habits
- Feel invigorated, nurtured and motivated to action.
Be inspired – please join us. See you there.